- Invest in a well-fitting bra with underwires and straps.
- Go for V-necks and low, wide necklines.
- Wear tops that fit just right - not too loose and not too tight.
- Wear high necklines, including halter necks and turtle necks.
- Choose tops with ruffles or breast pockets.
- Buy tops with horizontal stripes or rounded patterns.
- 2. Small bust?
- Choose sleeves that finish in line with your bust.
- Emphasise other things like great upper arms or a nice back.
- Go for halter necks, slash necks and turtle necks.
- Wear tops with defined cups you can’t fill.
- Choose deep V necks or anything with a very low neckline.
- Wear boob tubes or corsets.
- 3. Short legs?
- Match your shoes to your hemline to create a continuous line of colour.
- Choose tops that finish at your waist.
- Wear skirts - they make it impossible to tell where your legs finish and your torso begins.
- Buy 3/4 length trousers or trousers with cuffs.
- Wear low-rise trousers or jeans.
- Choose short tops or jackets that don’t meet your waistline.
- 4. Wide hips and bum?
- Wear capped sleeves to balance you out.
- Buy bootleg trousers and jeans for the same reason.
- Choose long jackets and cardigans.
- Wear trousers with pockets that gape or with small pockets on the bum.
- Choose tops that finish at your widest bit, especially in a contrasting colour.
- Buy white, light-coloured or high-waisted trousers
- .6. Very tall?
- Embrace your height and realise you can wear most things.
- Wear fabulous shoes as everyone will always check to see if you’re wearing heels!
- Watch out for sleeve lengths - if they’re too short, always layer a longer sleeve underneath.
- Avoid high heels.
- Stoop or apologise for your height.
- Wear cropped trousers as they’ll just look like they’re too short for you
- .7. Very small?
- Wear one-colour outfits to create a long line.
- Create a focal point high on your body.
- Choose clothes that sit close to your body - nothing too billowing.
- Wear full skirts and wide trousers unless you’re very slim and wear them with heels.
- Choose items with large frills or big patterns that will overwhelm you.
- Invest in high heels unless you can walk in them.
- 8. Feeling overweight?
- Remember that all dark colours are as slimming as black.
- Wear bright, eye-catching jewellery close to your face.
- Layer up with long vests - the strong, vertical lines are slimming.
- Wear bright colours on the bottom and dark on the top, as you’ll look unbalanced.
- Wear hipsters or trousers that are too tight around the waist.
Friday, November 30, 2012
1. Big Bust?
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Miley Cyrus loves her dogs. She has been posting pictures of them to twitter frequently over the past few days. Usually it's just a picture of the dogs themselves, but sometimes she posts a picture of her with a dog like these:
Pics: Miley Cyrus Twitter.
Pics: Miley Cyrus Twitter.
A print top can become your inspiration to complete your full look. This silk top was taken as a motivation to fulfill a tropical ambiance.
- Michael Van Der Ham print top - available at net-a-porter.com
- T by Alexander Wang pleated skirt - available at ssense.com
- Maison Martin Margiela leather belt - available at net-a-porter.com
- Dannijo earrings - availabe at ssense.com
- Yves Saint Laurent pumps - available at mytheresa.com
- Dolce & Gabbana clutch - available at mytheresa.com
- J.Crew necklace - available at net-a-porter.com
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Big Sean is making strides to expand his brand.The rapper has teamed up with Adidas Originals to produce a limited edition sneaker creatively named “Detroit Player”. The kicks are an Adidas Pro Model II .There will only be 380 pairs available from December 1st.