Monday, September 24, 2012

JEIMYZ FASHION LOVE AFFAIR.......

Fashionistaz brings to you the beautiful  Jeimy from Atlanta,Georgia.She has her  personal style blog called jeimysfashionloveaffair.blogspot.com..She is a well known bloggger mostly featured on black girls killing it.I love her style since its edgy,chic and also appropriate. I had an amaizing opportunity to interview her.Check out her interview .
f




1.What is fashion to you and describe your personal style?
.Fashion to me is a way to express myself and trying new things and making them your own. My personal style is classic chic with a bit of sexyness and class

2.What is your all time favorite trend and what wont you be caught wearing?
well since trends are constantly changing I really dont have a favorite but my favorite at the moment is pops of neons. Something I might not be caught wearing hmmmm I really dont know I just like to go with what works well with my body type!



3.Where do you get your insipiration from and who is your favourite designer and brand store?
I get my inspirations from everywhere and anyone. I love to check out magazines other bloggers people on the street and than take that look and make it my own. My favorite stores are Forever21 ,H&M but zara is my all time favorite!


4.What are qualities of a fashionista and who is your favourite fashionista?
the Qualities of a fashionista is to make the look her own a great fit is very important and confidence is the best quality you can have!


5.What are your tips for looking fashionable all the time?
 My tips on looking fab all the time is always wearing something that compliments your body a great fit goes a long way! and when is doubt a great blazer and jeans would look great with anything!


6.What do you think are the current and future trends in fashion ?
Since I love fashion I think current and future trends are something to look forward too as a fashion blogger. I love new ideas and new trends and it keeps fashion fun!


7.Why did you decide to start your own blog/
 I started my own blog to show the world how a curvy girl can also be trendy chic and classy at the same time and also to expirement with fashion.


8.If your blog had a mission statement ,what would it be?
That's a great question! a mission statement "Wear it with class and be confident in your own skin


9.What are the best and worst aspects of running your own blog?
The great aspects in blogging are you get to meet different bloggers and also collaborate with other businesses to put yourself out there and also all the great exposure. The cons..hmmmm trying to keep up with everyones comments and questions can be hard if you have an outside life out of the blog world. For me blogging is a hobby not my life but I do love to help and reply to every question which sometimes can be time consuming. But i love every minute of it


10.How do you manage to be a fashionista and a mom?
As a woman we already multitask in our every day life and since I love fashion I incorporate it in my daily life. It doesnt stop me from being a mom cause again blogging is my hobby and whenever it takes time away from being a mom or from my family than I stop for a while and attend to them more. but the great thing about it is that my honey and daughter believe in my passion and back me up 100% and they're a great help in running my blog from taking pictures to helping me post on a regular basis we're a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment