Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Model Kitchen by Cesar Casier - This Healthy Tips May be What You Were Looking For?

Cesar Casier Model Kitchen Book


Model Kitchen sounds interesting, no? I mean, who doesn't want to look slim and built, and overall feel like a model? I do! This book has very tasteful images of various healthy foods you can prepare. They seem like the food you would think most models would eat to stay fit. It does look very informative, easy, and healthy. I'd have to read it completely to find out if it's just one of those other regular cooking books who simply tweak small things to make it sound fascinating. I'm sorry, but I do believe you won't get the looks of model Cesar Casier, who wrote the book.If this book made both of this miracles, I doubt publishers would have a brake from printing out millions of copies (I may have exaggerated a tiny bit).

Anyhow, I'm actually going to try cooking meals from this book, and writing down my progress. Yes, I will also exercise more. My main goal is to get leaner this year before I start college, compared to how I am right now - fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment