Wednesday, October 17, 2012

KIM KARDASHIAN ON A FASHION FAIL.....


Admitting it is the first step!
Kim Kardashian had a bad fashion fail on Monday, not everything she wears looks good.
After looking at pictures of herself, she realised wearing a yellow suede jacket with a leather mini skirt and Jimmy Choo sandals was a fashion fail.
Kim K confessed on her blog:
 "Ok, ok, I am putting myself on the worst dress list for this outfit! .I wanted a little color while I’m living in Miami, so my intentions were good, but the cut isn’t for me! You definitely need to be taller and thinner to pull this jacket style off!
 Fashion is all about experimenting to try and find your style and you have some hits and misses along the way. The mirror was lying to me this day! Where were my sisters or my boyfriend when I needed a good opinion?! LOL."
At least she has a sense of humor about it...

IMAGES IN COURTSEY OF: COCO PEREZ 

No comments:

Post a Comment