Monday, February 18, 2013

THE COVETEUR: KHLOE KARDASHIAN......

Khloe has one hell of a dedication to Christian Louboutin. She treats her sartorial babies with precise care and organization and is never one to choose a favorite. “I love ALL of my shoes! It is a must to have them color coordinated and to be able to see each and every one of them! I know exactly where each one lives and I can tell if one has even been moved” she says. 
” Kardashian is prone to note. But it’s not all Louboutin’s inside her perfectly organized closet. She’s got tons of Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga and Dolce and Gabbana, but it’s Missoni, the famed Italian fashion house, that has captured her heart. “I love Missoniand always have. I love all of the bright colors, prints… you feel good wearing these pieces. I always feel like I am on vacation when I rock Missoni!

  My office is not complete without this beautiful phone. My bling phone makes making business calls that much more stress-free.
 “My hubby is such a sneaker king! And I am a stiletto queen! Lamar always wants to see me in sneakers but I believe I can do anything in heels.


\Every week I have a day where I just focus on making sure that all my clothes remain organized. I have all of my shirts and dresses facing the same way and my jeans are all folded and hung the same way. This is a must when you are dealing with my clothes, shoes and bags. I love beautiful things, so if I am going to spend the money on these types of accessories, I feel I should treat them like I would anything else. I would literally die if I saw one of my bags crumbled up on the closet floor underneath a coat. That is not how you treat fashion!

See more on http://www.thecoveteur.com/khloe_k

No comments:

Post a Comment