Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stripes and Cardigans - What Every Men is Seeking For


As you know, spring is just around the corner. Since next week is the last week of February, I thought why not post a pre-spring collage. Stripes have always been my best friend when it comes to t-shirts. I don’t know why, but I feel a t-shirt should be youthful, cool, and stylish. Yes, a plain t-shirt can be stylish too; I still prefer color in my shirts (designs/prints).


I always say there is no excuse for trying to look your best – creativity is the key ingredient. As you can see, I did my best to lower the prices on most of these outfits. I usually stick to retailers, such as Zara and H&M, when it comes to fair prices. H&M does great when it comes to the most recent fashion trends.


Style Tip: Take a t-shirt, such as the one above, and pair it with a cardigan. A cardigan can do wonders to your outfit; this could be a great investment to think about. They can be worn both formal and casual. You could even layer a navy blazer over it if you’d like to.
There are so many ways you could shift around with these outfits above.


Do you have any other ideas to share?


Shop the Looks Above:

1. Lacoste Sneakers (similar here)2. H&M Jeans (here)3. Ray-Ban Aviators (here)4. H&M Striped Shirt (here)5. J.Crew socks (similar here)6. H&M Cardigan (here)7. Timex x J.Crew Watch (here)8. Gant Fedora Hat (similar here)9. A.P.C. Belt (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment