Monday, March 11, 2013

Blush Mystery Beauty Box Review- February 2013- Monthly Women's Beauty Box

Most of you guys already know about the new Blush Mystery Beauty Box, from the initial New subscription box Alert that I posted. Well, I received my first box and I love it!! So, glad I signed up for this one!!

blush Mystery Beauty Box I

The Box: Blush Mystery Beauty Box

The Products: Each month you will get a different mystery beauty box Featuring mostly full size and (some) travel size beauty products worth at least $100. All products will be hand selected from a panel of experts and every mystery beauty box will include a free gift and free shipping too!

The Cost: $24.95 a month including shipping (with a subscription) and $34.95 a month including shipping (for a one-time box)



Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray- 4 oz- Value- $29

I love that this one product is already more than the cost of the box. Also, I received this in my Beauty Fix Kit back in October. I didn't mind getting it again in this kit because it is amazing!! I love it!!


Foot petals, Tip Toes- 1 Full Size Package- Value- $6.95

If you wear heels of any kind, these will quickly become your best friends! I was already familiar with these and was thrilled to see a pair in this mystery box!! These definitely save your feet and The Dermstore has some awesome kits that come with all the different types of Foot Petals, the ball of your feet, the bottom and back of your heels, the whole bottom of the foot, etc.... Check them all out!

 

SmartLash Lash Enhancer- Full Size- Value- $125.00

I was most excited about this product, I have been reading about it for a few weeks now and was a little worried about shelling out $125 for this product so when I saw this in my box, I was jumping for joy! This product has AMAZING reviews on it! It has a 5 start rating with over 3000 reviews just on the Dermstore site! This can be used on your brows and eye lashes. I can't wait to start using this. I really want to try this out on my brows, I have very, very light colored eyebrows so I am hoping this does the trick. Most people reported seeing incredible results anywhere from 2-3 weeks. I will keep you updated on my results!



Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester 15- .17 oz- Value- $30

Another product I was very excited to see in this box! Perricone Md's Products are very expensive but amazing! They are coveted by some of the biggest A'list Celebs out there and for good reason! These products have extremely good reviews and are some of the most effective with the highest ingredients you can get without a prescription. I have been wanting to try this particular product for a while...I will let you know how well it works for me. This is sold in a set of 4, for $120.


Cattiva Divino Lash Mascara- Full Size- Value- $24

I love this mascara! I first tried it when I picked it for my Beauty Fix Kit back in October and I was actually going to order this very soon so I am very glad this was included! It is an amazing mascara, adds alot of length, fullness and thickness to my lashes and I love the tube that it comes in. The top is done in black sparkling jeweled stones!


Hera Argan Oil- 0.5 oz- Value- $5

As most of you probably already know, Argan Oil is my # 1 beauty secret! It is amazing and is an incredible all in one product! You can use it on your skin, cuticles, hair, etc... It is wonderful for you!! It is a fabulous dry oil that does not leave a greasy feeling at all! I love it and I think everyone should use this miracle worker. I have tried many different brands but this is one that I have not tried yet. It has a lot of amazing reviews so I am looking forward to trying it out! I was very happy to see this was included!

DermStore Lip Quench

Dermstore Lip Quench - Full Size- $12

Ok girls, If you have been looking for the best lip treatment ever....Here it is!!! This was the mystery gift that was included and I could not believe how well this works. It locks in the moisture for hours....amazing staying power! It is not gooey or sticky at all and it is tinted with a very pretty light pink color! I couldn't believe how much I loved this and when I checked the review out there was over 130 and all 5 stars...review after review...all the way down, said the same thing I did....The best lip product I have ever used! Check it out for yourself, most people went on the site an ordered several more so they could have one everywhere, in their bag, car, house, by their bed etc.... You must try this!!

***Had to use the picture from the site because you couldn't even see it in the pictures I took. As most of you know by now, I dropped my camera while taking pictures the other day and it will not work anymore! I am having to take pics with this crappy phone but I finally broke down an ordered an iphone! It is suppose to take awesome pics too, so we will see. I am also hoping my camera can be fixed and I will have it back working soon also. Please, bare with me until then. I may have to use pics from the site more now until I get something to take better one's with. I dont like to do that but...Oh well!


SkinMedica Lytera Skin Brightening Complex- .13 oz- Value- $15.65

This was the free sample included. They offer a free mystery gift with every order as well as a free sample with every order. I love both of the freebies I got and just the two freebies was worth $27.65...More than the Cost of the whole box!! I have not tried out this product yet, however, I am very eager to see what it's all about. It retails for $125 for 2 oz  and I have heard a lot of great things about the SkinMedica line so I will let you know if it's worth the hype! The reviews are excellent on it too though....So, I'm thinking it probably is worth it!



Verdict: I paid $24.95 for this box and I received $247.60 worth of products!! WOW, I love the value I got  with this box as well as all of the products! They are all either products I know and love, have been dying to try, or that I am now dying to try! I am soooo excited for this one and I hope the value and amazing products continue! Every box is guaranteed to have at least $100 worth of products which is still an amazing value for only $24.95! I can't wait to see what's in the March box! It sill shows that the box is sold out on the site but that is still showing from February's box. It sold out in 1 day! I have already sent a message in to see when the March box will go on sale. I will update you as soon as I find out. You will need to be super fast on this one!!

So, what did you guys think about this box? Are you going to sign up?

No comments:

Post a Comment