From events to trends, here's what's making it much easier to bid adieu to summer.
1. Buying New (Dark!) Lipstick ShadesThis season will be all about dramatic lips like Beyonce's burgundy hue.
4. Fashion Week
In all its madness and all its glory, we can't wait for the runway and street style frenzy to begin!
5. Busting Out the Coziest ScarvesWe'd sort scarves all year round if the weather would allow. It's pretty much like wearing a soft blanket everywhere and it adds instant personality to any outfit.
6. Loading Up on Utility ShirtsThese simple button-downs are so flattering and cool while being perfect for dipping temps.
7. Trying Out the Camo TrendGwen Stefani did it, Rihanna did it, and Sarah Jessica Parker did it, so we think it's about time we checked out how chic camo can be
8. Re-Working Plaid in the Coolest Way Possible Like Diane Kruger can attest, plaid is getting a makeover, and we can't wait to re-wear the classic in fresh new ways this year.