Saturday, October 19, 2013

Don't fear the unknown





ALEXANDER MCQUEEN knit
ZARA cropped pants
RAY-BAN sunglasses
STELLA MCCARTNEY shoes


How to pair the most sought after shoes of the season? The funny thing is I don’t even know how to google these, they’ve been called creepers, 90’s platforms, tractor, rubber and lug sole Stellas. I might have claimed I was torn between these and the Prada pair, but I guess that was a lie since I could not live without either one.

What’s certain is that they caused some mayhem, a lot of commotion that brought up emotions in us women, both positive and negative. So the ugliest shoes of the season or did they just caught you off guard? Don’t fear change unless your planning to wear the same type of shoes for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment